top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Lotus Flower
Lotus Flower

Can you offer sessions in-person?

As of March 2024, I only offer online sessions.

What are the costs of your services?

A session costs EUR 82 per hour: 45 minutes of therapy and 15 minutes of administration related to the client (responding to emails, short parent meetings etc).

Can I claim your costs from my health insurance?

Mind & Heart Consulting is a private practice and therefore not affiliated with any (Dutch) health insurances. It is your responsibility to share my invoices with your insurance to see whether they can cover any of the therapy costs.

What is your cancellation policy?

All sessions need to be cancelled 24 hours prior to the scheduled time. You will be charged the full price if you do not cancel 24 hours before the session.

Can you collaborate with my child's school?

Yes, I have extensive experience in working with/in schools to support students, so I would be happy to collaborate with your child's school to enhance support.

How do I prepare my child for therapy?

Depending on your child's age, you can choose how you would like to talk to them about it. Getting help is not a 'bad' thing and it is important to not describe my support as such. I will do everything I can to make them feel comfortable during our sessions. If you need more guidance on how you can discuss this with your child, I would gladly give you guidance.

I am a young adult. Can you support me as well?

Yes, I have experience in supporting young adults between the ages of 20 and 26 and would love to support you in this exciting part of your life.

Lotus Flower

I want to make a complaint. How can I do so?

  • Start by contacting me via phone or email so that we can discuss your complaint in further detail.

  • I will investigate your complaint and provide you with feedback/ next steps in writing within 4 weeks after you have submitted your complaint.

  • If you are of the opinion that the resolution to your complaint is not satisfactory, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the following dispute committee:

bottom of page